Interior Designer - 04/11/13
Status: Full Time, Employee
Career Level: Intermediate Interior Designer
Education Level: 4 Year Bachelor Degree
Relevant Work Experience: Candidates MUST have medium sized commercial project experience (residential need not apply). Professional Registration is not required. Corporate Interiors experience is preferred.
Qualifications: Must have excellent planning & design skills, fluent knowledge of AutoCAD or AutoCAD Revit, be a team player and a creative designer with sensitivity to clients' needs. Experience with Adobe Illustrator, SketchUp, and FF&E specifications a plus. Skills in hand-drawing and color rendering are also preferred but not required.
Major Duties: Roles to be performed in this position will include all phases of project design and management, performed under a project manager which include:
- Meeting with clients to determine their needs and present design solutions.
- Assist project architect and/or other interior designers in creation and organization of all appropriate design documents.
- Coordinate within architectural disciplines.
- Meet deadlines and other schedule criteria.
- Meet document standards of drawing quality and accuracy.
- Assist in maintaining interiors library and meet with finish reps.
The candidate will be working in conjunction with other staff, including Architects, other interior designers, furniture specialists and consulting engineers. Client interaction will be frequent, requiring the candidate to have an excellent professional presence, the ability to communicate well verbally & graphically and maintain a high level of character & integrity.
Notes: US Residents Only. NO PHONE CALLS.
To Apply: Send cover letter, résumé and salary history/requirements to:
Or mail to:
REDLINE Design Group
Attn: Office Administrator
1023 west morehead street, suite 220
charlotte, north carolina 28208